Application and Kwatani Product
Kwatani exciter gearboxes are used on heavy duty vibrating screens or feeders and are used with a vibrating mass of up to 55 tons.
Kwatani high performance exciter gearboxes are engineered and assembled in-house according to the most stringent quality processes.
Each unit is subjected to rigorous testing on full load on our exciter gearbox test bench.
- Extensive stockholding
- In-house refurbishment and repair centre
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Robustness guaranteed by the cast unibody design and precise engineering and fabrication tolerances.
- Designed for optimum lubrication distribution.
- Guaranteed elimination of oil leaks through innovative oil sealing arrangement.
- Simplified stock holding, reduced installation time and errors on site due to double flange configuration.
- Easier handling with dual lifting lugs.
- Quiet operation and noise levels below 80 dB.
- Guaranteed long in-service life and minimal maintenance requirements.
- Easy unbalance adjustment.
Kwatani Configuration and Range
Kwatani JEG range:
- JEG 24-44-100 to JEG 63-204-80
- 15 kW to 45 kW power consumption per exciter