Application and Kwatani Product
- Kwatani has a proven track record of custom engineering grizzly feeders for scalping run of mine material with particle sizes ranging from very fine material to lump sizes of 1m and larger across heavy- duty applications.
- Kwatani grizzly feeders efficiently remove excess fines from run of mine material prior to secondary crushing.
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Kwatani grizzly feeders are custom designed to meet the specific process requirements.
- Kwatani’s mechanically robust designs handle the harshest mining applications.
- In-house finite element analysis (FEA) on each custom design for optimum performance.
- Heavy-duty rubber impact deck is incorporated for longer life by minimising the structural shock from large run of mine particles.
- Cast manganese grizzly-bar option for heavy duty applications ensures increased wear life.
- Kwatani also offers retrofit grizzly feeders that improve metallurgical scalping performance while seamlessly matching the footprint of existing plant infrastructure.
KWATANI CONFIGURATION AND RANGE
- Sizes range in width from 610 mm to 2500 mm, and mass up to 25 tons.
- Single or multi grizzly deck configurations available.
- Equipped with Kwatani premium vibrator unbalanced motors or exciter gearboxes for larger capacity applications.
- Grizzly bars available in cast manganese or manufactured steel.
- Heavy duty impact deck option available in rubber or steel.