Application and Kwatani Product
Kwatani Electromagnetic Super Feeder (SFH) Drives.
- Kwatani’s SFH range of electromagnetic vibrating drives are designed for feeding bulk materials at a controlled rate from stockpiles and hoppers to bulk materials handling equipment such as belt conveyors, crushers and screens.
- Designed for use in medium to heavy applications such as quarries, coal plants, steel works and the chemical and food and beverage industries, as well as food processing plants.
- Smaller magnetic drives are sourced exclusively from AViTEQ (www.aviteq.de) .
- The AViTEQ range of electromagnetic drives is particularly suited to applications requiring a high dosing accuracy and smooth stop-start operation.
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Accurate and response feed rate control.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Long operational lifespan.
- Low noise operation.
KWATANI CONFIGURATION AND RANGE
- Custom pan sizes (up to 1500 mm wide), handle flow rates of up to 1100 tph.
- Conveying lengths up to 2750 mm.
- Low sided and high sided feeder pan options available.
- Compact design options allow for low profile installations.
- Foot mounted or suspended depending on plant requirements.
- Special range of wear lining protection for longer in-service life.
- Two screen mounting options for optimized isolation and reduced dynamic loads (springs, rubber buffers).