Rectangular Fine Separators
Application and Kwatani Product
- Kwatani rectangular separators are used for fine screening dry materials according to particle size.
- The gyratory-reciprocating motion of the near-horizontal screen surface is coupled with a screen mesh cleaning system to ensure high efficiency and capacity.
- Kwatani’s rectangular separator ensures high performance rapid stratification and separation through the gyratory motion that begins with a circular motion on the feed side allowing the material to spread across the full width to maximise stratification and screening efficiency. The nature of the gyratory motion ensures that the material is kept in constant contact with the screen surface while ensuring there is no vertical movement.
- Used on a wide range of applications: animal feed, aluminium, brewing, ceramics, chemicals, coal, cement, detergents, food, fertilizer, foundry, fruit and vegetable, glass, meat, processing, milling, metal working, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, plastics, power generation, paper/pulp, printing, processing, quarrying, reclaiming, rubber, scrap metal, steel, sugar, tea, timber, tobacco etc.
- Come and test feed material in Kwatani’s testing laboratory to select the optimum fine screening solution for the specific application.
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Screen design optimised for fine screening, with a gentler screening action leading to higher overall screening efficiencies.
- Self-cleaning mesh drastically reduces the need for cleaning of screening media, reduces overall plant downtime.
- Low headroom ideal for confined areas, reducing cost of infrastructure.
- Automatic screen tensioning ensures the screening surface is tight and smooth, increasing overall screening media lifespan.
- Easy maintenance and screen removal, quick release clamps for top cover.
- Few wear parts.
Kwatani Configuration and Range
- Floor mounted and cable suspended options available. The low transmitted forces allow the R-type unit to be directly floor mounted or mounted on a structural steel framework or cable-suspended from the four corners of the unit.
- Split top cover option for easier handling.
|Size||Screening Area (m2)||External Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Screen Diameter||Total Mass of the Screen (kgs)||Number of Possible Fractions||Required Power KW|
|10||0.52 – 0.67||890 – 910||785||1800 – 1950||Max. 440||3||0.37|
|20||0.75 – 1.44||905 – 1055||930 – 1160||1935 – 2700||Max. 715||3||1.1|
|40||1.16 – 3.1||1050 – 1175||1245 – 1395||2520 – 3915||Max. 1400||4||1.5|
|80||3.1 – 3.25||1310 – 1550||1540 – 1945||3365 – 5000||Max. 2230||5||4|
|50||3.1 – 5.6||1355 – 1550||1525 – 2160||4815 – 5210||Max. 3160||6||5.5|
|70||4.6 – 8.2||1450 – 1780||2225 – 2745||5565 – 6265||Max. 6410||5||7.5|