Round Fine Separators
Application and Kwatani Product
- Kwatani round separators are used for screening a broad range of high- or low- density, coarse or fine materials, in a wet or dry condition.
- Single or multiple separations with up to four screen decks can be incorporated into one Kwatani Round Separator, providing simultaneous separation into five fractions.
- Typical applications include scalping (separating larger particles from the primary product) and fines removal (removing dust and other small particles from the primary product).
- Come and test feed material in Kwatani’s testing laboratory to select the optimum fine screening solution for the specific application.
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Minimum blinding – the gyratory vibratory action reduces screen blinding to a minimum. Products more prone to blinding can be screened efficiently with the addition of Kwatani’s self-cleaning kit.
- Greater capacity – Kwatani round separators offer greater capacity per square metre of screening area than other types of screening systems.
- Long screen life – tension rings apply a uniform tension on each screen cloth. The drum-tight screening surface vibrates freely without whipping against rigid supports, which greatly reduces screen wear and increases screen life.
- Limited space requirement – Kwatani round separators require less working floor space than other screening systems.
- Minimal power consumption – Kwatani round separators draw less current than other units of a similar capacity.
- Low maintenance – the ease with which screens can be changed, significantly reduces maintenance time and costs.
- Minimal transmitted vibration – no special flooring or foundation is required. The unit may be placed (and easily removed) wherever it is needed.
KWATANI CONFIGURATION AND RANGE
- Sizes range in width from 610mm up to 4270 mm, and mass up to 55 tons.
- Single or double deck configurations.
- Equipped with Kwatani premium vibrator unbalanced motors or exciter gearboxes for larger capacity applications.
- Screen media offered in modular or custom designed options including rubber, polyurethane and woven wire.
- Kwatani in-house engineered screen media delivers excellent wear life, ease of maintenance and superior safety features with Kwatani’s innovative heavy duty fastener configuration, ideal for heavy duty scalping applications.
- Polyurethane, rubber or steel wear plate protection of wear surfaces.
|Size||Screening Area (m2)||External Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Screen Diameter||Total Mass of the Screen (kgs)||Number of Possible Fractions||Required Power KW|