Application and Kwatani Product
- Kwatani high-performance sizing screens are customised for each unique wet or dry sizing application.
- Kwatani sizing screens optimise material separation by achieving the required cut point while maximising processing plant efficiency and quality of product at the lowest cost per ton.
- Come and test specific feed material Kwatani’s wet and dry material testing laboratory.
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- Kwatani sizing screens are custom designed to meet the specific process requirement while optimizing material separation efficiency.
- Kwatani’s mechanically robust designs handle the harshest mining applications.
- In-house finite element analysis (FEA) on each custom design for optimum performance.
- Kwatani screens are designed for high load capacity, improved wear life and lower operating cost.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Epoxy between bolted side plate assembly surfaces for additional corrosion protection.
- Kwatani also offers retrofit replacement screens that improve screen performance while seamlessly matching the structural footprint of existing plant infrastructure with minimal structural modification.
KWATANI CONFIGURATION AND RANGE
- Sizes range in width from 610 mm to 4270 mm wide.
- Single, double, or triple-deck configurations.
- Equipped with Kwatani premium vibrator unbalanced motors or exciter gearboxes for larger capacity applications.
- A variety of wear liners to best suit the abrasion/corrosion characteristics of the process material.
- Rubber lined, polyurethane or ceramic wear protection of the deck components and side-plates.
- Modular polyurethane, rubber or wedge wire screening panels.
- For wet sizing applications, static (detached from screen) and/or dynamic (attached to screen) water spray bar option available.
- 3 screen mounting options for optimized isolation (coil springs, rubber buffers and/or Resatec torsional springs).
- Counterbalance sub-frame option for minimal transmission of dynamic forces into support structures.