Application and Kwatani Product
Kwatani unbalanced vibrator motors are used on vibrating screens or feeders with a vibrating mass of up to 20 tons. Exclusively produced for Kwatani in partnership with one of the world’s leading motor manufacturers in Europe.
- Extended guarantee coupled with a Kwatani service contract
- Extensive stockholding
- Local repair facilities
Kwatani Performance Benefits
- High strength robust construction due to a single piece cast frame to meet the demands of heavy-duty brute force vibratory applications.
- Superior ingress protection for both dust and water. Dynamic shaft sealing. Circular terminal box with dual seals rated to IP66. Enhanced double ingress protection with face gasket and captive spigot ‘O’ ring.
- Varied mounting conditions with efficient cable routing and dual cable entries to suit installation.
- Easy installation and maintenance with multiple integral lifting points.
- Easy identification in difficult installations with dual name plates.
- No external drive required reducing the footprint of vibrating equipment.
- Optimised stator housing design for extended product life cycle.
- Adjustable outer weight with easy to read unbalance adjustment scale.
- Specially designed Class F winding for vibratory application suitable for inverter control: Operates in a totally enclosed non-ventilated frame.
Kwatani Configuration and Range
- Kwatani JUD range is available in 4-pole, 6-pole and 8 pole models available with windings to suit most international electrical supply standards.
- CSA- and CE-approved options.
- Flame- and spark-proof options.